Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
A huge former hospital complex and an icon of art nouveau design, Sant Pau Recinte Modernista (Hospital de Sant Pau) is a must-visit for architecture buffs. Located in Eixample, the UNESCO World Heritage Site is recognizable for its red bricks, colored tiles, stained glass, and whimsical design.
Tours and tickets to Experience Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
What are Sant Pau Recinte Modernista hours of operation?
Should I book Sant Pau Recinte Modernista tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sant Pau Recinte Modernista 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sant Pau Recinte Modernista?
- City Sightseeing Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Barcelona in One Day: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell & Old Town with Hotel Pick-up
- Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass: Entry to Over 20 Attractions
- Barcelona and Sagrada Familia Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick-up
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées