Top Barcelona Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Barcelona Tours
Make the most of your first day in Barcelona with a bicycle. Drop your bags at the safety luggage point and pick up a bike that fits you. As you ride through the city, admire the whimsical architecture of Gaudi, the old Gothic quarter, the stretch of beach, and whatever else interests you.
You can enjoy a day outdoors in an idyllic setting. Surrounded by vineyards and forests. You can also taste the best wines produced by the winery.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Barcelona?
What Bike Rentals in Barcelona are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Barcelona are good for avoiding crowds?
- La Roca Village
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- Placa del Rei
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Arc de Triomf
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- El Raval
- Oller del Mas
- Montserrat Mountain
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Barcelona La Ribera
- Museum of Illusions
- Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées