Top Barcelona City Tours
268 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "What a life changing experience. Olga was an amazing tour guide, inviting, resourceful, relatable, and tried to make the experience absolutely unforgettable which it was. I would 10/10 recommend this tour to anyone in Barcelona. Cannot recommend enough. She is the best."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great getting personalized recommendations and going through the Downtown and Gothic quarter was awesome. 10 out of 10 for our tour guide Xavier was knowledgeable and super friendly!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Awesome views, food, atmosphere. Definitely 5 star trip. Loved the whole experience. The winery and history was great."
* A traveler said: "Amazing sights; wonderful tour. Great, knowledgeable guide. Perfect amount of time allowed at both places."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour - would highly recommend We had a great time Tour really showed us alot in the in the Gothic Quarter"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast. This is the perfect tour if you want a quick jaunt into France and Andorra from Barcelona. Our guide, Rodrigo, was FANTASTIC. If I could hire him for a whole week to go around Barcelona I would in a heartbeat. This tour was totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was the absolute best. . He really loves his country and city and did the best job of teaching us of history and information . He was very fun and a great driver ! The tour was also wonderful and and we enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved our trip to Monserrat. It was spectacular. Our guide Miguel was friendly and very knowledgeable. St Miguel’s cross was well with the walk. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Jordi was a great tour guide! He is very friendly and personable, and had lots of interesting facts to share about Montserrat. We had a great time and highly recommend! Also special shout-out to Tony, who gave one of the most animated overviews of Barcelona’s history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was the BEST TOUR GUIDE ever. Great time in Barcelona. Learned and saw a lot. Perfect way to begin our 4 day visit."
* A traveler said: "Great day yesterday. Of course, La Sagrada Familia was the most fantastic and memorable thing, but the whole day was great. Marco was very knowledgeable and promoted our group cohesion and fun (and kept us on schedule.) He was also attentive to individual needs while never letting them interfere with the tour as a whole."
* A traveler said: "We were given a pleasant ride through the countryside, visited some historic cities, and had a fine lunch by the sea. Our great guide explained the difference between an ocean and a sea. You need to have the strength to walk a mile in order to enjoy this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Casa Bacardí Sitges
- El Tablao de Carmen
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- Olympic Stadium
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Camp Nou
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Els Quatre Gats
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Placa del Rei
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Placa d'Espanya
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées