Top Barcelona Pop Culture
32 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our Street Art Tour was fabulous. Our guide, Mike ,was very informative and interesting and the graffiti was fantastic. Although we drove through some busy traffic at times we always felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide! And the town of Girona was amazing! We can’t wait to go back! From the start (great transfer) to the knowledge of Enrique, our guide, to the beauty of the town and authentic Spanish lunch it was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour. It was interesting to hear about Barcelona's past and see some of the not so frequented corners of this medieval city at night. The tour guide was also very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Street art and steps of Columbus. Explanation was entertaining g and delightful. Guide was very understanding of my inability to walk fast. Kudos to Juan Carlos"
* A traveler said: "I booked this only a few days ahead. Although, there was a complication with time we managed to work it out. I met Helena she was warm and friendly from the beginning. She gave us ideas of poses and suggestions with no judgement. She let us embrace our silliness. The small group (4 others) was actually a nice bonus."
* A traveler said: "The guide was nice and helpfull. The vehicle was also comfortable. We had enough time to discover Girona and had enough free time for eating and taking photos. The tour started and ended just on time. It was totally a good experience."
* A traveler said: "We experienced a great tour full of interesting facts about the local street art culture. Olga was a fantastic guide with very detailed knowledge about art pieces and artists. Pretty amazing stories too. A very much recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "My husband LOVES Game of Thrones....our tour guide showed him where a lot of scenes were filmed..."
* A traveler said: "Xavier our driver and Jaume our tour guide are amazing people. Fluent English, very friendly and professional. Jaume showed and told us all about the history of Girona as well as Game of Thrones filming locations without missing anything. She is very knowledgable. Xavier, on the other hand, is the reason we got to watch El Classico the next day. If it wasn’t him who told us about it, we wouldn’t know! Overall, I would definitely recommend them to anybody who plans to have a private tour to Girona."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées