Top Barcelona Segway Tours
45 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour segway tour. We got to see man different sites that as part of walking and bus tours that we did were missed. I would highly recommend doing a segway tour in Barcelona and to use this company!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, teenager friendly, well informed, very supporting, interesting stories. An excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Great. Very informative and nice. Showed us most of the city highlights. She was Avery nice person and made us feel special"
* A traveler said: "Monserrat is an amazing place and Sebastian was the perfect guide to take us there. He has a vast cultural and historical knowledge of Spain as well as many other subjects. We had a perfect day with Sebastian and we couldn’t imagine anyone being better."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Our tour with Paul was brilliant, a major highlight of our trip. He was so friendly and knowledgeable and gave us excellent tips on the best restaurants aswell. A brilliant way to travel and see the city. We absolutely loved it."
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "Found transfer to be safe and efficient, easy in and out from airport to hotel. Safety protocols were in place."
* A traveler said: "A really enjoyable and thrilling activity along the beach promenade. Excellent and friendly tour guide. I would recommend it to all."
* A traveler said: "Phillipe was our guide, he asked where we had visited during our stay in Barcelona and customised a route that enhanced our overall feeling of the city. Amazing Segway tour!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful afternoon with Edgar showing me and my teenage daughter around Barcelona. Edgar was friendly and knowledgeable , with good advice on places to eat and visit. We went to the magic fountain on his recommendation and it was superb. I totally recommend this tour to anyone !"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get an overview of Barcelona! Segways were fun to ride, and we learned a lot of history at the same time. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Arrived in Barcelona after several days in Costa Brava and wanted an afternoon activity. This Segway tour with Sun and Segway was perfect. Not only was it a convenient short walk from our hotel it was the perfect way to get acquainted with the city. Our guide Rut was very safety conscious and we didn’t head out until everyone in the group was comfortable. Once or twice someone had a small problem but she was right on it. In addition Rut was knowledgeable and gave us lots of information. We highly recommend this fun and different way to spend time in Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and staff. We arrived late and missed our connection in London and I had to call Carol and she immediately told me not to worry we could do the tour the next day and let us choose a time. I spoke to Albert the next morning and we setup a noon tour. We arrived to meet both of them the next day and both of them were so friendly and made the entire experience great for my family. The tour itself was wonderful and Carol was very informative and took the time to answer questions and was patient with those that had no experience on a Segway. She took the time to repeatedly take photos and stop long enough to enjoy the views along the way. Best tour we have booked on Viator by far."
* A traveler said: "My family had such fun on this tour. Guide super patient with segway instructions and watching out for us during our tour. Fun adventure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Casa Amatller
- Placa del Rei
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- Barcelona La Ribera
- Casa Bacardí Sitges
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Barceloneta Beach
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées