Top Barcelona Self-guided Tours & Rentals
27 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Eor the first time in this place and no regret !!! Please visit !!!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful place, full of history, art and architecture that can not be missed if you visit Barcelona !!! Stunning views from the top of the building !!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "we had an excellent local guide! his English was good and his knowledge was deep and he made everything interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Great dancing and great musicians . Wonderful atmosphere.. costumes were spectacular.! I will definitely recommend this performance"
* A traveler said: "Found transfer to be safe and efficient, easy in and out from airport to hotel. Safety protocols were in place."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour, I would call a sampler of Costa Brava! Our tour guide Jordi was informative, gracious and simply the best. We would definitely return but in September at the tail end of high season. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! Very welcoming and overall great experience, highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Colonia Güell
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- Milà House (Casa Milà)
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)
- Arc de Triomf
- Casa Batlló
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- Placa del Rei
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- El Poblenou
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Teatre Poliorama
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées