Barossa Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "Supportive guides helped even the most cautious in the group overcome their fears and enjoy the fabulous experience of the Segway in the stunning winery. Full points for all involved., great patience and humour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveler said: "We live in Adelaide and wanted to experience out of the way boutique vineyards and wineries that were pushing the envelope to producing small batch quality wines. Matthew our guide arranged to take us to four family wineries that allowed us to experience the highs and lows of producing high quality wines that the multinational wine makers focused only on profits. Matthew’s knowledge of the region the winemakers and the process of wine making provided an exceptional understanding with layman terms to technical wine making challenges. This is a one of a kind experience. Matthew looked after everything from wine tasting charges when they applied to lunch to transport. Whether you live in Adelaide or are visiting the Barossa if you don’t do this tour you haven’t experienced the best."
* A traveler said: "We had The best time touring the Barossa with Tony. He was a fantastic guide. We learned so much about the valley and the wineries. I highly recommend his services."
* A traveler said: "Top afternoon touring Barossa wineries on the trike, which made for an awesome outing. Tony is also a wealth of knowledge, which added to an all round excellent experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Sofia! Lovely guide/driver and van - very knowledgeable and took us to some of the boutique wineries to ensure we had the full Barossa experience. Can not fault this tour at all - from start to finish was a lovely day. FYI - normally can accommodate up to 8 guests so make sure to call Sofia if your group is larger than this."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent, a really interesting overview of the Winery and history. The experience was definitely something everyone should try once in their life! A little bit of magic. The wine tasting itself as well was lovely, so we were very pleased!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Wendy was fantastic. Knowledgeable and very friendly. We were well looked after by the vendors because of her great relationship with them. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guys were awesome, really accommodating. Have a lot of knowledge of the local area. It was an awesome experience highly recommended"