Top Bavaria Classes & Workshops
21 results | All Bavaria Tours
* A traveler said: "Amir was our tour guide for the Neuschwanstein Castle tour. He was filled with historical details not found in books or on-line. Very witty comments. Danke, Amir!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a fantastic guide for our private tour to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Ettal, Oberammergau, the alpine coaster and Neuschwanstein Castle. We were able to enjoy our time at our own pace while gaining excellent knowledge about Munich, Bavaria, and each stop along the way. This tour was a highlight of our family trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Stefan is amazing! We had the best day riding in luxury in our private van. We are so impressed with Stefan’s knowledge of the history. Munich is a beautiful city in which we will always remember what we learned and hope to visit again."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable|Excellent choice of foods and drink|Would highly recommend this tou"
* A traveler said: "David was very knowledgeable and shared his information in a humorous and interesting way. Although I had been to Munich a number of times I learned a great deal about the city from him. He is a great story teller with props that make you feel like you have gone back in time! I highly recommend his tour. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was a great tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He gave us a thorough tour of history and types of Munich beers and Halls. This is a must do tour in Munich"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "Lydia was and outstanding historian of Munich. She shared so much more than I could have imagined. She assisted accommodating three generations and showed us so much."
* A traveler said: "Our hosts were amazing. Very welcoming and gracious. We received a warm welcome and welcoming drinks. Everything was well organized and prepared for us in advance. Enjoyed taking part in the final preparations and actual cooking. Food was amazing! Lots of good German beer and schnapps after dinner. An experience not to be Missed."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. It is an amazing behind the scenes look at a great business. Jake and Linus are so fun. We learned so much and enjoyed every minute."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Neuschwanstein Castle Tour with Horse Carriage Ride from Hohenschwangau
- Private Mini Van Tour to Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof, Ettal & Oberammergau
- Private Sightseeing Flight above the Bavarian Alps
- EXCLUSiVE MUNiCH & Surroundings ALL-IN-ONE Culture, Nature and History Tour
- Munich Food Walking Tour Including Viktualienmarkt
- Regensburg Old Town
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- LEGOLAND® Germany
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- BMW Museum
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Schwetzingen Castle (Schloss Schwetzingen)
- Castle Road
- Pullman City Western Town (Westernstadt Pullman City)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy