Top Bayeux Tickets & Passes
5 results | All Bayeux Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a blustery day but well worth the visit, the 360o screen had an incredible effect and the images were breathtaking. It was fantastic, and worth the 4E to park in the lot rather than up the hill on the side of the road"
* A traveler said: "There’s no better way to try to capture a glimpse of what 1940’s Normandy was like than to ride thru the streets and hedgerows of Normandy’s liberated towns in a vintage Jeep Willy. With the overcast and drizzle/rain, it was humbling to imagine what the soldiers endured. Our guide, Eric, was informative and told us poignant historical details as we traveled from one location to another. As a passionate WWII buff, he shared locations that were not the typical D-Day tour locations and were only accessible by the Jeep. If you are looking for something more in-depth and off the beaten path, then this tour is for you."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide who was extremely knowledgable about the area and history. Such fun being in this Gold Beach Adventures vehicle!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Sword Beach
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Mulberry Harbour
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)