Top Beijing Multi-day Tours - page 3
496 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Nico, who spoke great English and was very personable. He catered to our every need. I selected Catherine Lu Tours because they were highly rated on Trip Advisor. They delivered as expected. I highly recommend them - and Nico as your guide. He is the best."
* A traveler said: "Very organized and a great way to see Beijing! My husband and I went in November for his birthday. A bit chilly but fun!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization,perfect hotels, perfect tour guides, perfect new friendships.We recommended this tour 1000."
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our days with Coco - she was knowledgeable, fun to be around, perceptive and sympathetic to any needs we had and ultimately a wonderful guide. We felt like we saw and did all that we had hoped to in Beijing - at a pace that was perfect for us. Coco went out of her way to make sure we had food that was great for our dietary restrictions and she took time to show and teach Mandarin while curating the tour to our interests. We were very pleased and grateful!"
* A traveler said: "Linda was a great guide! Answered all our questions and spoke great English. Helped us with our plans."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing Beijing and learning about China’s history. Candy was an engaging guide who was always concerned with making sure the tour went smoothly."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great experience touring Beijing and the Great Wall of China. Susan did a fantastic job explaining all the places we visited. Susan's made sure we never felt pressure to move on to the next site before we were satisfied answering our questions. I would recommend Susan to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Saw just about everything in 2 days. The guide and driver accommodated our needs.Jade was wonderful. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Exhausting! BUT VERY EXHILARATING!!! The first day's hike Jiankou to Mutianyu was over eight kilometres, and the second day's hike Jinshanling to Simatai West was about six kilometres. We covered both the restored and unrestored parts of the Wall on both days and we encountered very few other tourists somewhat more on the second day than the first day which made for excellent photo ops. The overnight accommodation at a nearby guesthouse was basic but adequate clean and safe with excellent dinner and breakfast. Wu Yaxin is a very capable and interesting guide for this hiking tour -- kudos to him for making this a very memorable trip for me. My humble advices: 1 DO NOT take this tour if you are not in good health, especially if you have leg/knee/foot problems and/or cardio-vascular issues. The Great Wall was built along the ridges of the mountain ranges in order to secure the strategic highest grounds. Therefore, it meanders along these ridges where there are constant changes in elevations both upwards and downwards, and VERY STEEPLY at many stretches. 2 Prepare for all kinds of weather. My group quite literally experienced four weather conditions in the course of the two days at the end of July 2015: fog actually low clouds at mountain tops overcast sky heavy rain forced to stop and rest at one of the forts and beautiful sunshine. 3 Wear good hiking shoes. You will be glad you did, especially at the steep inclines."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour for my son and I in April. Roy was our guide. He was excellent. He handled all of the ticketing. We didn't need to wait on any of the long lines. I was catching a flight out on the second day of the tour. Roy and our driver rearranged some of the stops and pickup time on the second day to be sure I made it to the airport on time. The tour was great. It covered everything we wanted to see in the short time we were in Beijing."
* A traveler said: "We took the 11 day tour, and had a fabulous time. The guide in Beijing, Eddie, was great, well organized, knowledgeable and helpful. He was with us every step of the tour. The hotels in Bejing and Xi'an were above my expectation, grand lobby, huge room, comfortable beds and fine linens. In Xi'An our guide was Carol, also excellent on the same level with Eddie. Good information provided by her during Terra Cotta warrior tour. We ate lunch in a private persons house and to tell the truth I was not looking forward to that but the experience was great, I recommend it highly. The river cruise was wonderful, the three gorges are spectacular, the first being the absolute best. Staff were attentive, they taught us to play Mahjong, and the food was excellent on board. Included in the cruise was a trip to a side canal, that showed how they used to pull boats through the canal. I enjoyed it very much. I wish there was an extra day in Shanghai, lots to see, not enough time. I recommend this tour, the value was incredible. I don't know how they can offer so much value for the price. Please do not go in June, July and August, it is incredibly hot."
* A traveler said: "Don’t let the 6 hour train ride intimidate you. This trip is fantastic and WORTH IT. Lenna contacted me as soon as my trip was booked. She is very efficient and communicative, which is so appreciative especially if you are traveling by yourself. The train tickets were already waiting for me at my hotel when I checked in and she gave me detailed instructions. (Be advised: they drop you off at the station and you figure it out yourself but download the Google Translate app and you’re good). She’s great! Then there’s Michelle, my guide in Xi’an. She was so nice and funny and just a great person. I would recommend you ask for her when you book this tour. The sites were fantastic. The Terra Cotta Warriors are beautiful and breath-taking but just be prepared to fight your way to front because Pit 1 is so extremely crowded and there’s no ventilation in there."
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Qianmen Street
- Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)
- Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)
- Huguang Guild Hall
- Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)
- Beijing High-Speed Train (Beijing Bullet Train)
- Bell Tower (Zhonglou)
- Huangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall
- Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)
- National Art Museum of China (NAMOC)
- National Museum of China (NAMOC)
- 798 Art District
- Beijing National Stadium
- Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai
- Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)
- China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)
- Great Hall of the People
- Miaoying Temple
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture