Top Belfast Cruises & Sailing
124 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good, the knowledge John had about the history of Northern Ireland and the troubles was incredible and we got a very balanced view from both sides of the conflict, I learnt a lot and the stories behind every mural was very interesting and eye opening."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend anyone to do this and especially with tour guide Barry he really took his time explaining things to me Excellent George Thomson"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good and I feel like I learned a lot about Belfast and its history. My taxi driver told me a lot about the events that happen there every year."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with Fergal. The tour is perfectly paced, takes you to multiple hidden gems on the Northern Irish coastline, and we never felt rushed. Fergal is a very knowledgeable and thoughtful guide who takes great care to ensure that the tour is tailored to your interests. It is an amazing introduction to Irish history and culture."
* A traveler said: "We had a amazing tour Thursday. Driver and Tour Guide Stuart was great and had a good sense of humour. Weather wasn't too bad. Lots of scenery. I would recommend this tour. Games of Thrones was added to the tour. Such a big surprise."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour- the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "The tour ended up being just about 3 hours, exploring both sides (geographically and politically) the history of 'The Troubles' conflict in Northern Ireland. It is quite a fascinating time given Brexit, which could potentially lead to the reunification of Ireland for economic reasons. Padraic seemed very knowledgeable, admittedly with a Nationalist/Republican bias. It would be fascinating to see how different the tour would be with someone with a Unionist bias. Even better, might be a tour with 2 guides debating the origins, conduct and future of the conflict. It certainly has many lessons that we seem to continually need to be reminded of, 'sigh.'"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic your. Brilliant experience. Tour guide was brilliant, fantastic knowledge and was a gent"
* A traveler said: "we had ample time at each site and the driver saw that we were game of thrones fans so took us to the dark hedges, which wasn't on the original plan but which everyone agreed was preferable to the rope bridge"
* A traveler said: "This tour was booked through Viator who communicated with us about our preferences, time and place of pickup and details on driver’s name and place to meet, etc. Our guide Ciaran, did a great job of not only showing us points of interest around the city but was a wealth of knowledge on history, politics, culture, arts, and more. Most importantly he made the more recent history come alive as he lived through the Troubles and had many friends and family members directly involved. We went to a number of significant spots that are off the typical tourist path that were fascinating. Much more than just driving by a bunch of murals painted on the building walls. This tour was a terrific value and we came away with a much better understanding of all the news reports we have listened to coming from Northern Ireland over the past fifty years."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- HMS Caroline
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Belfast City Hall
- Belfast Falls Road
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Dunluce Castle
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Dark Hedges
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England