Top Belfast Cultural Tours
105 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide/driver (Dave from mccombes) made the whole day interesting, enjoyable and a worth while experience, his knowledge was second to none and brought the whole day to life."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour Barry was brilliant and a lovely chap would definitely recommend the tour to anyone 👌👌"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Due to covid some places were closed to visitors, we visited other areas. Stephen our tour guide was very informative throughout the whole day. Plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the scenery, take pictures and use the facilities is available."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Stuard was a great guide!! Funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Everything was well laid out and we had plenty of time at all the stops to wander and take photos. Giants Causeway is definitely a must do but added to the other aspects of this tour and it was a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting experience - don't miss it. The ride inside is pretty cool! Very nice coffee bar also."
* A traveler said: "Very competent and interesting facts from driver Fergal. Beautiful drive. Impressive route and stops. Well worth including in any visit to NI"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "1st thing we did on getting to Belfast and was extremely interesting and informative and set a tone for us to examine a bit more beneath the surface of the tourist presentations in the city fascinating and thought provoking loved it"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Having seen "the troubles" on our TVs growing up in the USA, despite having a grandfather from the north, I never thought I would be visiting Belfast. This tour gives you some historical background, a truly balanced view of the conflict, and hope for the future. Our guide/driver was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. He gave us a great grounding in the life and times of Belfast and a desire to return and experience more. Take this tour! Also, the operator was very helpful in arranging our meeting place as our arrival time via cruise ship changed with some weather we encountered the day before. I can't recommend the operator and tour more."
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Stevie was a great guide and very knowledgeable showing what it was like to grow up during that time and seeing it from both sides"
* A traveler said: "A fun, and breathtaking drive up the coast. Stopping frequently and allowing time to take in all the beauty of Northern Ireland. Phil was an amazing and hilarious tour guide as well!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic your. Brilliant experience. Tour guide was brilliant, fantastic knowledge and was a gent"
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Antrim Coast Road
- Dunluce Castle
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Belfast City Hall
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Queen's University Belfast
- Ulster Museum
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England