Top Belfast Full-day Tours
80 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Due to covid some places were closed to visitors, we visited other areas. Stephen our tour guide was very informative throughout the whole day. Plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the scenery, take pictures and use the facilities is available."
* A traveler said: "All of it! Excellent value Stuart coach driver and guide was cheerful happy and helpful He gave useful factual info as well as funny antedotes Recommend this trip if coming to Belfast"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip, saw all the sites and learned a bit of history. Derrick was a fantastic guide, funny, entertaining and informative. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide was a real expert! He knew a lot about the HBO experience filming Game of Thrones in Northern Ireland. The time we had at each site was fine, and we saw so many interesting sites. This is a must tour for tourists!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was excellent. Our guide was Paul who was very informative and lots of fun. The coach was clean and comfortable. I would recommend the trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Very competent and interesting facts from driver Fergal. Beautiful drive. Impressive route and stops. Well worth including in any visit to NI"
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide(finn tours) comfortable modern coach with charging points, and toilet on board. Excellent value for money. Giants causeway is a must visit, get it on your bucket list. Titanic museum was also superb. Can't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting experience - don't miss it. The ride inside is pretty cool! Very nice coffee bar also."
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
* A traveler said: "It was a very well done trip despite the rain. Very comfortable bus, enough time to see what we want, spectacular area. Very friendly guide and I understood everything he said, because he spoke slowly. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "We wanted to do something special for our 30th anniversary and decided a trip to Ireland with special tour of Ser Davos The Iron Islands sounded perfect since we are big GOT fans. This tour exceeded our expectations. Adrian our guide and driver was beyond amazing. So much information about the filming and the actors plus his important part of being Ser Darvos' double! He had the trip planned perfectly. We enjoyed hearing how the filming was done at each location plus he took lots of pictures of us on location sites-can't wait to download and see them. He also went out of his way to help locate a small town on our way back to Belfast where my family emigrated from in the early 1800's. We just returned home and wanted to be sure to send this review-best tour we have ever taken. Thank you Adrian the wonderful adventure and tour. Suzanne and Bob"
* A traveler said: "Being a GOT fan, I opted for a private tour. Keith was wonderful and took great care of me. We traveled the northern coast and I loved it. Beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to choose for those wanting a few stops along the way to the giants causeway. It is a long day but kept well entertained by our guides the older fella and our driver the young guy (sorry, not the best at names). The drive and sights are stunning. Not a place to miss while in Northern Ireland."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for those who watch Game of Thrones and want to see the sites. Tour guide and bus driver were both good!"
* A traveler said: "A fun, and breathtaking drive up the coast. Stopping frequently and allowing time to take in all the beauty of Northern Ireland. Phil was an amazing and hilarious tour guide as well!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Belfast
- Giant's Causeway Premium Day Tour from Belfast (Includes Admissions)
- Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Game of Thrones Premium Tour from Belfast including Giants Causeway
- Guided Day Tour of Giant's Causeway from Belfast by Comfortable Coach
- Dunluce Castle
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Titanic Quarter
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Ulster Museum
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Antrim Coast Road
- Dark Hedges
- HMS Caroline
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast Customs House
- Queen's University Belfast
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England