Top Belfast Private and Luxury
85 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Belfast , the tour was so interesting and thought provoking. Our guide Barry was so knowledgable and answered our many questions. The cab was comfortable and Barry really looked after us. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Stuard was a great guide!! Funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Everything was well laid out and we had plenty of time at all the stops to wander and take photos. Giants Causeway is definitely a must do but added to the other aspects of this tour and it was a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour experience with McComb's, visited Giant's Causeway, Carrickfergus, dark hedges, dunluce castle and cushenden caves. Patrick make the trip more fun with the story behind the places that we visit and spark it with friendly jokes. Thanks for the trip."
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting experience - don't miss it. The ride inside is pretty cool! Very nice coffee bar also."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "We were very fortunate to have Barry take us on a comprehensive tour of the murals as well as an insight into the past and present in relation The Troubles. Additionally he included other areas of interest and a general overview of his wonderful city of Belfast. No questions were off limits, and he gave me an insight and broad education on a a disturbing part of Irish history ,that I had been grappling with for many years. Outstanding tour by an outstanding tour guide. Many thanks from Mark -Australian Firefighter."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "Very competent and interesting facts from driver Fergal. Beautiful drive. Impressive route and stops. Well worth including in any visit to NI"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and interesting, the guide could answer all our questions and gave a balanced view of a very complex history."
* A traveler said: "This was an unbelivable once in a lifetime experience. Our driver / guide was absolutely amazing. Spoke honestly and from the heart."
* A traveler said: "A fun, and breathtaking drive up the coast. Stopping frequently and allowing time to take in all the beauty of Northern Ireland. Phil was an amazing and hilarious tour guide as well!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Antrim Coast Road
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Belfast City Hall
- Belfast Customs House
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Dark Hedges
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Titanic Quarter
- Queen's University Belfast
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- HMS Caroline
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Dunluce Castle
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England