Top Belfast Music Tours
11 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend anyone to do this and especially with tour guide Barry he really took his time explaining things to me Excellent George Thomson"
* A traveler said: "Great day to see extra of Northern Ireland. Derek was great, lots of knowledge and good humour. Lots of stops during the day, but a few that were mentioned in the package are actually closed during the pandemic, such as the distillery and rope bridge. No fault to the guide. Really enjoyable day, would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "All of the trip was well run, guide gave a very good commentary, stops were excellent and both the guide and driver very very friendly. Lovely lunch at the Fullerton Arms."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with Fergal. The tour is perfectly paced, takes you to multiple hidden gems on the Northern Irish coastline, and we never felt rushed. Fergal is a very knowledgeable and thoughtful guide who takes great care to ensure that the tour is tailored to your interests. It is an amazing introduction to Irish history and culture."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England