Top Belfast Pop Culture
85 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Patrick's gags 😁 They were worse than what you used to get on lolly sticks 🤣 No it excellently run and excellent value. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Belfast , the tour was so interesting and thought provoking. Our guide Barry was so knowledgable and answered our many questions. The cab was comfortable and Barry really looked after us. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and driver Paul shared lots of facts on all the places we visited. He was friendly and full of fun. The Giant Causeway was our grandsons favourite part of the trip. It was easier than I expected to walk and climb. Great day out."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "It was a very well done trip despite the rain. Very comfortable bus, enough time to see what we want, spectacular area. Very friendly guide and I understood everything he said, because he spoke slowly. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip which I would definitely recommend. The guide was absolutely fabulous and really knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "Just got back from a full GOT weekend , the tour was fab well organised loads of info with a great guide . We all loved it 👌🏾"
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We wanted to do something special for our 30th anniversary and decided a trip to Ireland with special tour of Ser Davos The Iron Islands sounded perfect since we are big GOT fans. This tour exceeded our expectations. Adrian our guide and driver was beyond amazing. So much information about the filming and the actors plus his important part of being Ser Darvos' double! He had the trip planned perfectly. We enjoyed hearing how the filming was done at each location plus he took lots of pictures of us on location sites-can't wait to download and see them. He also went out of his way to help locate a small town on our way back to Belfast where my family emigrated from in the early 1800's. We just returned home and wanted to be sure to send this review-best tour we have ever taken. Thank you Adrian the wonderful adventure and tour. Suzanne and Bob"
* A traveler said: "Being a GOT fan, I opted for a private tour. Keith was wonderful and took great care of me. We traveled the northern coast and I loved it. Beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "I had never seen Game of Thrones but I still really enjoyed seeing Giant's Causeway as well as some of the places where scenes had been filmed!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Luxury Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast
- Game of Thrones - private tour 1-4 people with the Other Ser Davos
- Private Tour: 'Game of Thrones' and Giant’s Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Belfast Political Mural Street Art and Peace Gate
- Private Tour: Giant's Causeway, Norman Castles, and Game of Thrones Film Locations
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England