Top Belfast Shore Excursions
124 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good, the knowledge John had about the history of Northern Ireland and the troubles was incredible and we got a very balanced view from both sides of the conflict, I learnt a lot and the stories behind every mural was very interesting and eye opening."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Belfast , the tour was so interesting and thought provoking. Our guide Barry was so knowledgable and answered our many questions. The cab was comfortable and Barry really looked after us. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good and I feel like I learned a lot about Belfast and its history. My taxi driver told me a lot about the events that happen there every year."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very competent and interesting facts from driver Fergal. Beautiful drive. Impressive route and stops. Well worth including in any visit to NI"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to choose for those wanting a few stops along the way to the giants causeway. It is a long day but kept well entertained by our guides the older fella and our driver the young guy (sorry, not the best at names). The drive and sights are stunning. Not a place to miss while in Northern Ireland."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour- the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Stevie was a great guide and very knowledgeable showing what it was like to grow up during that time and seeing it from both sides"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic your. Brilliant experience. Tour guide was brilliant, fantastic knowledge and was a gent"
* A traveler said: "we had ample time at each site and the driver saw that we were game of thrones fans so took us to the dark hedges, which wasn't on the original plan but which everyone agreed was preferable to the rope bridge"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Ulster Museum
- Belfast Falls Road
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Belfast Customs House
- Dunluce Castle
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Dark Hedges
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Antrim Coast Road
- Titanic Quarter
- Belfast City Hall
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England