Belize City to Ambergris Caye
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Belize City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Splash into one of Belize’s top dive spots on a snorkeling tour to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley. Swim among colorful coral reefs teeming with fish in this protected channel, and then feel the thrill of snorkeling among a throng of harmless nurse sharks and stingrays during a feeding frenzy. Relax with a rum punch back on board the boat, and spend some time exploring the laid-back island of Caye Caulker on this memorable voyage.
Swim among sea turtles, sting rays, and tropical fish at one of Belize’s top snorkeling spots on this day trip from Belize City. Cruise across the turquoise Caribbean to the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, a protected channel in the Belizean barrier reef that draws countless sea creatures. After plenty of time in the water here and at a nearby turtle garden, soak up the laid-back vibes of Caye Caulker with free time to explore and grab lunch on the popular resort island.
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands