AquaDom & SEA LIFE® Berlin
Visit SEA LIFEBerlin with skip-the-line tickets to save time, and see a feeding-time demonstration at the massive AquaDom tank. You can also stop by the aquarium on a hop-on, hop-off city tour or experience Berlin’s top kid-friendly destinations with a combo ticket to SEA LIFEBerlin along with Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin, Madame Tussauds wax museum, Little Big City, and the Berlin Dungeon.
Things to Know Before You Go
AquaDom & SEA LIFEBerlin is a must-see for families with kids.
Most visitors spend one to two hours exploring the aquarium.
A number of restaurants and coffee shops can be found near the aquarium.
How to Get There
AquaDom & SEA LIFEBerlin is located in Berlin Mitte, the city’s central borough, and is easy to reach by public transit. The U-Bahn (lines 2, 5, and 8) and S-Bahn both stop at nearby Alexanderplatz station, and many buses and trams are convenient to the aquarium. The attraction’s central location makes it a good jumping-off point for visiting popular sites such as the Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor), Alexanderplatz, and Museum Island (Museumsinsel).
When to Get There
The aquarium is open daily and you can visit year-round. To avoid crowds, go on a weekday or opt for an early morning or late afternoon visit. If you would like to watch animal feeding demonstrations, check the schedule prior to your visit.
Exhibits atSEA LIFEBerlin
Stop by the Octopus Garden to see the giant Pacific octopus along with related species such as cuttlefish and nautilus. At the Interactive Rockpool, you can learn about animals that live in rocky coastal areas and touch creatures such as sea stars and crabs. In the Atlantic Ocean exhibit, watch sharks swim among schools of wreckfish and eagle rays.
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia
- DDR Museum
- Berlin Dungeon
- Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)
- Hackescher Markt
- Altes Museum (Old Museum)
- Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)
- Berlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Neues Museum (New Museum)
- Museum Island (Museumsinsel)
- Little Big City Berlin
- Hackesche Höfe
- Nikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)
- St. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)
- Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)