Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Long but awesome day! Our guide Awanna was knowledgeable, funny, a great driver and an all around nice guy. We experienced a teaser trip of what the big island offers. Just wish there was an opportunity to swim in a waterfall. Overall a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Super duper fun!!! Highly recommend. Adam and Jacob were great and made the experience awesome. The manta rays were super cool."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I booked this trip in Hawaii September 2021. It was a ice boat, good snorkeling and excellent crew."
* A traveler said: "Loved all the dancers, the food and the music! The host was awesome as well as the staff. My kids range from 4-14 and they had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Love everything about it .. music drinks food and the views My husband and I enjoy our honeymoon ride"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Stefan was the best! Professional but flexible. And fun! Thank you for sharing your valuable outlook!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is awesome. You can see manta rays up close and so many of them. The tour guide Hunter made the whole experience even more awesome he took good care of everyone and knew exactly how to react if someone panics or gets sea sick. Awesome crew!!"
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "Really great experience! Crew was super nice and made the experience better! Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Small group for optimal experience. knowledgeable guides. Amazing mantas that are well known to guides."
* A traveler said: "Nate was awesome. He has a wealth of information, not only about the summit but the stars as well. We learned so much from him in a short amount of time."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "The team was amazing!! The effort they all took to make sure we were safe and had a great time!! The dolphins were absolutely amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "There were three manta rays that glided all around us. It was amazing ! Buddha and Chris did a great job as guides, friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We did our tour on 9/14/21 and it was only the four of us. It turned out to be a private tour. It was amazing and we had so fun. I wish I couls ride longer."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable height and fun zip lines we ever had- the team Sydney, Decardo, Shay, Shawn were a great team that made this 9 sections zip line tour enjoyable. We strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Totally worth every penny! We had a great time swimming with the dolphins! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! So nice and knowledgeable and funny. The lines were fun, fast and the views were awe inspiring! Would definitely go here again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mauna Loa
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Kahua Ranch
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Rainbow Falls
- Banyan Drive
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Kilauea Volcano
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Waipio Valley
- Kealakekua Bay
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer