Top Bilbao Travel & Transportation Services
121 results | All Bilbao Tours
* A traveler said: "We were met by our driver at the airport. Our drive to San Sebastian was very nice. The scenery was interesting with some clouds over the hills. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Santiago was the most informative tour guide! He was extremely knowledgeable and even provided interesting insider information. This tour was totally worth it and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent full day tour. Well balanced schedule, some free time. An very good guide , Stephan who is knowledgeable, courteous and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "On time pick-up. Private tour with only our party. Competent and friendly tour guide. Interesting and informative tours at the wineries by their personnel. Tasting of top shelf wines. Ample time without being rushed through. No sales pitch. definitively worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Great tour through Bilbao with a great tour guide. We learned Ali tambourine the town and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Irene, the cooking instructor is a gem! She grew up in Bilbao, gave us a short tour then went to her villa for the hands on cooking class. She paired each pintxos with wine. Irene makes you feel like family. Wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous fun and delicious - Adria created a memorable evening introducing me to bilbao's Pinxto scene. I discovered small neighbourhood places filled with unique pinxto and mingled with local people while hearing about some of the history of the city. Highly recommend Adria's tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb. Irene led us on a delicious journey across Bilbao. The food and wine was excellent. She was so interesting and informative. I would thoroughly recommend her tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Joe, was fantastic. He was very informative about the area and had a plan to take us to various areas along the Basque coast; however, he was flexible with the timing and the places we visited based on requests within the group. The tour was one of the highlights of our trip through Spain and definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Javier was excellent. Passionate, informative and gave us a generous amount of time to ask questions and look and the art. Top notch...thanks for making our trip to Bilbao memorable"
* A traveler said: "We loved our bike tour through Bilbao with Miguel. He knows a lot about the city, the region and the culture and was open to answering any questions we had. We learnt a lot, saw different parts and landscapes of Bilbao and really enjoyed the company. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to say good bye to San Sebastian!!!!|We enjoyed our stay very much. We were sad to leave. The transfer made it easy to leave!!!!!|Excellent driver, and comfortable car.|Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived before my requested time of departure. Auto was nice sized and fit all four of our luggage. The ride was comfortable. Driver was wearing coat and tie and was friendly. I would use this service again."
* A traveler said: "Tour was terrific Our guide was helpful in every way. She was punctual, knowledgeable, personable, and offered many insights into the town. It was a perfect tour for a one day stop in Bilbao."
Frequently Asked Questions
- River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)
- Doña Casilda Iturrizar Park
- San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)
- Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)
- Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)
- Basque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)
- Casco Viejo
- Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)
- Bilbao's Santiago Cathedral
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León