Top Blue Mountains Extreme Sports
10 results | All Blue Mountains Tours
* A traveler said: "Scott showed us a wonderful time visiting the Blue Mountains. He was attentive, professional, and helpful. I would high recommend this tour of the Blue Mountains."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was one of the best guide I ever had. He was knowledgeable, always made sure they we take care of and wanted us to have a great time which we did. Plus he would go out of way to make sure we enjoy every moment. For an example, One of are party wanted to retake the railroad up and down the hill again he let her after asking us do we mind. I wish I did it with her. Rain forest was outstanding because our guide answered all of our questions, ."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip, a lot of walking (medium trail- so little physical ability required- and comfortable walking shoes (not sandals!). Unfortunately sunset was very short (because of clouds coming down very fast). All in all- superb nature and a candy for photographers"
* A traveler said: "A great adventure, would recommend this tour to anyone looking for an Abseiling experience. The beauty of the Blue Mountains was outstanding. Chewy was a fantastic guide, we felt safe and well looked after."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blue Mountains Hanging Rock SELF-GUIDED Mountain Bike Hire Service
- Ultimate Blue Mountains Private Tour including Scenic World and Featherdale
- Sunset Blue Mountains Wilderness & Wildlife Tour (Without the Crowds)
- Three Hour Wombat Adventures Guided Tour
- Blue Mountains Private Bus Tour From Sydney, plus Featherdale Aussie Animal Park