Top Bodrum Day Trips
60 results | All Bodrum Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good, our guide Ylker was very professional and very good in the organization, and the site (Thatre of Yerapolis and Pamukkale) was stupend"
* A traveler said: "Had the best day with the guys on board. I was completely hungover and not feeling 100% but the staff made me feel very comfortable and were super attentive. The stops were beautiful and the sea was crystal clear. Will definitely book again if we come back next year - not drinking the night before!"
* A traveler said: "was such a nice time . The food and drinks were great. Relaxing with beautiful beaches . Staff was attentive. Would recommend to anyone coming to Bodrum"
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up and drop off, unlimited wine and beer, lunch, 5 stops including a hot springs stop all for £20 per person, could not have asked for more. The staff were friendly and we really enjoyed the cliff diving and jumping off the side of the boat. Would definitely recommend for all, also suitable for families."
* A traveler said: "Amazing wine and good pairing of food! Great ending with lemoncello with the breathtaking view. Asla the hostess super informative and kind."
* A traveler said: "Trip was phenomenal. Basically whole day you visit pamukkale and hierrapolis. That’s what’s worth. The rest of the trip is classical rip off. First in the leather company. Where they sell genuine leather jackets. But they also sell fake branded items like bags, belts etc. they pump up the price and then give you “discounted” price which is also higher then it should be. So do not fall victim for such a scam. Leather is nice but “discounted” price is at least 2x or eve 3x higher than it should be. Same story for the stones factory. Do not buy anything from there as you can find exactly same jewelry in the city center for 3x less money."
* A traveler said: "excellent trip - would recommend to all. picked up on time at 6am and transferred to comfortable air conditioned coach for the 3 hr journey from Bodrum. plenty of stops on the way including a breakfast stop where you could purchase a range of things for breakfast at a reasonable price. on then to the mud baths which was a really good experience - several different scented mud baths to try with no hassle or extra charge. After the baths we took a short boat journey to have lunch of mixed salad buffet and soup to start and then a main of fish or chicken with rice all included in price. After lunch we had a leisurely river cruise of about 1hour to the turtle bay beach - the guides were really good and kept up a interesting commentary on anything of interest along the way. 1.5hr free time at turtle beach to swim, walk etc before heading back up the river for our coach. we saw 3 turtles swimming in the bay playing with each other which made the day complete. A good trip well worth the money paid."
* A traveler said: "Excellent safari, good crew and wonderful scenery . It’s a very nice and complete safari trip , you can see everything about the bodrum city and it’s people"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see one of the UNESCO heritage sites I strongly recommend this tour. The English language guides are very knowledgeable and very nice , you feel very welcomed. It’s a long drive but all worth it ."
* A traveler said: "In general was nice trip. Good boat. Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing views. The food was simple but tasty."
* A traveler said: "Ephesus is incredible, and this tour helped us to understand the significance of what we were seeing. Our guide, Ismail, was great and we appreciate that we’re able to experience the area like a local based on his guidance."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable guide, interesting tour and great lunch. All the people we met were very friendly and the lunch was great."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent, she was warm and friendly. We weren't sure if we were going to enjoy Istanbul but she made the experience a 10."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast