Top Bologna Bus Tours
52 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Great venues (two Ferrari museums), and factory and track tour ,good service by tour company (Bologna Tour), great value."
* A traveler said: "Very fantastic and valuable experience to visit the Motor Valley, very great tour. Professional guide!"
* A traveler said: "Alessia was absolutely superb about communicating prior to the tour, and arranging train tickets and a perfect itinerary (despite some closures in Aug.). It was a full day of museums & factory tours, and even a 15-minute Ferrari drive! Our favorite factory tour was at Pagani, but all the places were excellent. We didn't have to park our car or find locations, which was totally worth it. This tour was amazing & we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Brilliant experience, great guides, driver and food. We would recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, we visited different museums, Ferrari, Lambo, and had a great lunch. Giancarlo was an excelent guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip to both Ferrari museums, drive through the factory and Lamborghini museum. Our guide and driver were very gracious and informative. Lunch was incredible 3 course meal that accommodated our food allergies."
* A traveler said: "We can’t say enough good things about the people who took care of us. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable experience! The only minor critique we have was that rather than 3 Days in Bologna, it was more of 2 half days, 1 full day, and 2 nights. However, the full day was very full! Lots and lots to eat. Great experiences. We loved Bologna and would like to return someday."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto