Top Bologna Multi-day Tours
14 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour ! Very interesting and insightful ! Very knowledgeable tour guide! Will definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "We can’t say enough good things about the people who took care of us. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable experience! The only minor critique we have was that rather than 3 Days in Bologna, it was more of 2 half days, 1 full day, and 2 nights. However, the full day was very full! Lots and lots to eat. Great experiences. We loved Bologna and would like to return someday."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto