Top Bonn Cultural Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Bonn Tours
Private guided tour BONN CITY-TOUR at a top level On our guided private tour through Bonn you will discover not only the well-known sights but also numerous rather unknown, exciting and unusual details. We go on a journey of discovery through the old town of Bonn to find these fascinating details together. The personal fates of people of the past but also of the most recent times are made tangible in an entertaining way. Exciting and moving events that took place in certain places in Bonn are brought back to life for our tour guests. It is of course about Ludwig van Beethoven, but also about numerous other interesting people and their fates, as well as the importance for us today. With an entertaining and thrilling way of performing by our tour guides, the tour participants will be able to immerse themselves on the spot in the past times of the fascinating city of Bonn.
On the big tour in Bonn and Bad Godesberg you will discover the most beautiful sides of Bonn and the architectural heritage from more than 2000 years of city history. Take a look at the Südstadt with its magnificent Gründerzeit houses and the nationwide known museum mile. The former government quarter has developed into the new international center of Bonn. The UN campus and the modern company headquarters of Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post DHL stand for the successful structural change in Bonn after the end of the capital era. You will like the view of the unique backdrop of the Siebengebirge at the gateway to the romantic Rhine and the flair of the former spa and residential town of Bad Godesberg with its beautiful villas. 11 stops: Budapester Str./ Corner of Sternstraße, Bonn Cathedral, Nussallee, museum mile in front of the Bundeskunsthalle, Bad Godesberg redoubt, banks of the Rhine/ferry docks, Kennedyallee, Kameha Hotel, WCCB, Museum Koenig and Brassertufer Rheingasse.
Discover the highlights of Bonn in less than a couple of hours during this private walking tour of the city. The perfect way to help you get the most out of your time in the city, the tour is led by a private guide who focuses on your interests. You’ll hear the history of Bonn as you walk, learn about Ludwig van Beethoven (the city’s claim to fame), and find the must-see sights around Bonn’s handsome Old Town.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cultural Tours in Bonn?
The best Cultural Tours in Bonn according to Viator travelers are:
What Cultural Tours in Bonn are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bonn experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cultural Tours in Bonn are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bonn may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets