Top Boston Art & Culture Classes
12 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour guide, learned a lot. Very enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone traveling to Boston."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Travis, our beer guide, is exceedingly knowledgeable about beer. His jokes aren’t too bad either! This tour was a birthday gift for my husband so I went along to keep him company. He enjoyed it very much. I even liked the tour & I hate beer!"
* A traveler said: "ROCKY was outstanding! 80 minutes of memorizes history, and funny jokes. she made it a great experience for us."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! We toured really great breweries and got to sample some amazing beers. Definitely would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun way to learn about US history! We felt just enough involved with the experience. The pace was good so even young children didn't get bored."
* A traveler said: "Keith was an incredible guide who really knew his history. He took his time to tell us about all the sights and answered any questions we had. He also had fabulous taste and everything he suggested we eat was fantastic. Best way to discover a new city is through food, and this tour sure delivers"
* A traveler said: "The entire cruise was very enjoyable.. It’s was very organize and well planned out.. The operator was very experience."
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Our guide was great and the food was wonderful! Great selections. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a night to remember! My friends and I went for a birthday celebration. The workers were very welcoming and kind! Only thing we didn’t like was the food. The food was not good at all we thought with the money we spent for out tickets the food would be delicious! But the overall experience was great!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! It was fun, informative and overall well done. Our guide was a great story teller and did a good job of making the history relatable."
* A traveler said: "Lots of sites and history. Many roads closed; Kristin did a great job navigating and adjusting the tour. She's awesome! Give her a bonus/raise; she's worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec