Top Boston Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "The view was gorgeous! Staff was friendly and the ride was smooth. Lots of seating options to meet your needs."
* A traveler said: "Tim was extremely friendly and gave us many interesting facts. It was our third tour. His stories were unique"
* A traveler said: "This tour has just about anything you’d want as a hungry tourist: food, lots of history and a great guide - Tim."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Travis, our beer guide, is exceedingly knowledgeable about beer. His jokes aren’t too bad either! This tour was a birthday gift for my husband so I went along to keep him company. He enjoyed it very much. I even liked the tour & I hate beer!"
* A traveler said: "Took the ferry to Salem from Boston. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the views stunning, and the commentary from the guide was so interesting and appreciated. Took the train back in the afternoon and wished we had taken the ferry instead! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "The small group made it very personable. Guide was easy to follow and shared lots of facts. He took the time to get to know his group a little. I never felt rushed. Even though we had already walked the freedom trail with an online tour we learned a lot more and answered questions. He made it fun!"
* A traveler said: "Did the whole trail. Loved being able to stop and start and the dig deeper options.. Learned revolutionary history and enjoyed visiting the food stores in th North End"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour and one of the best I’ve been on. We walked around the North End and found places for bread, cannolis, cappuccino, pizza and mixed it all with some history. But that was only the first part. The tour continues to the wharf and into the city with a lot more history and a drink at a famous tavern. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour Characters lively and stayed in character at all times! Interactive with guests on tour"
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Our guide was great and the food was wonderful! Great selections. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. The tour is well organized. The thrill of being at Fenway for a baseball fan is well worth the price of admission. The museum after the tour was fascinating! I could have spent hours there . The history of Fenway is remarkable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massachusetts State House
- 200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)
- Old South Meeting House
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Boston Common
- Boston Light
- Boston Children's Museum
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Six Flags New England
- Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)
- Boston Athenaeum
- Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
- Skywalk Observatory
- Boston Old State House
- Copley Place
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Back Bay
- The Old Manse
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec