Top Boston Historical Tours
73 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and good overview of important Boston sights. Our narrator, Steve, was full of pertinent and amusing bits of information. I then recommend walking the areas that are of interest to you. Bunker(Breed) Hill and Quincy Market food court for clam chowder!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour at a good price! Tour quide was very knowledgeable, personable and told interesting historic stories.Would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Love the history!! Awesome place to visit if you love baseball !! Parking stinks!!!!!!!!!! I would like to Go back just to see what I missed."
* A traveler said: "Jeremiah Poope combined history with silly stories. Thoroughly enjoyed! There is nothing more that I can add to this review. Perfect for whole family."
* A traveler said: "Excellent from start to finish! Mike is a deep well of knowledge and his delivery of that knowledge is engaging and theatrical keeping everyone's interest in the unfolding saga of America's story. We recommend the tour 1000%."
* A traveler said: "What a tour! The guide was knowledgeable and fun. The pizza was DELICIOUS! Every choice was excellent. I thing Margherita Pizza may be my new favorite. And don’t even get me started on the cannoli. Delicious doesn’t even begin to describe it! If you’re looking for a uniquely fun night out - look no further. Five Stars all around!"
* A traveler said: "Great shorter version of Freedom Trail. About 2 hours, great guide. Take this tour! Extremely knowledgeable guide, funny, this was excellent"
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to see this historic part of the city. A great value and the group enjoyed it!!!!"
* A traveler said: "So much history! Happy we decided to go on the Harvard Tour - loved the campus, the buildings, the stories and our fabulous guide. He was going for a concentration in music (forgot his name). Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were very entertaining and knowledgeable about the Boston scary history. The trolley ride was also comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour , lots of history , and small group ! Would have liked a little more time to snap pictures along the way !"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour. Guide was knowledgeable and provided interesting background on some intriguing sites."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! It was very Informative and fun! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and just good at narrating."
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of historical information on this tour. The pace was fairly fast, and our guide was great. Unfortuanely, the graveyards close at 4:30 so you cannot go inside them on this evening tour.. but still a great tour. The North End was very busy at that time of the evening (Sat evening)."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour! So much important history to take in and literally up close and personal. Our guide was definitely in character and very knowledgeable, fun and funny as well. We left with the feeling that we walked along side the Patriots who founded our country amidst the modern buildings and sounds and noises of today."
* A traveler said: "The stories shared, the fun whit… Lots of great information. Very knowledgeable. Just the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Tim was extremely friendly and gave us many interesting facts. It was our third tour. His stories were unique"
* A traveler said: "Did the whole trail. Loved being able to stop and start and the dig deeper options.. Learned revolutionary history and enjoyed visiting the food stores in th North End"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place loved the area a lot of history tour guide was great will be back soon loved the area"
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledgeable and friendly. Enjoyed the adventure and the historic aspect of the trip. I would highly recommend it to others. I didn't care for staying 2 hours at the mockup village area. Could have done it in 1 hour and then returned to hotel since its an 11 hour day but overall it was a good trip."
* A traveler said: "Saba was delightful, friendly, and attentive to all on our tour. I highly recommend doing this tour as there is no more than 10 people which allows you to be fully present and it’s very easy to hear the tour guide especially with all the background traffic, noise, etc. I learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "the flexibility of this app worked for me I could pick up where ever I went. I did the tour with the reverse option."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Paul Revere House
- Burial Hill
- Boston Chinatown
- Granary Burying Ground
- Martha's Vineyard
- Six Flags New England
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Rowes Wharf
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Skywalk Observatory
- Willard Brook State Forest
- Massachusetts State House
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Museum of Science Boston
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Haymarket Boston
- Copley Place
- Boston Symphony Hall
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Back Bay
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec