Top Boston Unique Experiences
15 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on this tour!! Every staff member was friendly and engaging and the stories were incredible! This is an experience we will always remember"
* A traveler said: "Mike was great and very knowledgeable. Learn more on the tour than I learned in school. Would definitely recommend this tour while visiting Boston."
* A traveler said: "This tour has just about anything you’d want as a hungry tourist: food, lots of history and a great guide - Tim."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour and one of the best I’ve been on. We walked around the North End and found places for bread, cannolis, cappuccino, pizza and mixed it all with some history. But that was only the first part. The tour continues to the wharf and into the city with a lot more history and a drink at a famous tavern. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Travis, our beer guide, is exceedingly knowledgeable about beer. His jokes aren’t too bad either! This tour was a birthday gift for my husband so I went along to keep him company. He enjoyed it very much. I even liked the tour & I hate beer!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was extremely friendly and gave us many interesting facts. It was our third tour. His stories were unique"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Tag was an incredible tour guide!! We had so much fun. Each story he told was both creepy and educational, definitely my favorite ghost tour I have been on!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed learning a little history about each tavern as well as Boston Marty was a great guide. Had a good time. 2 thumbs up ."
* A traveler said: "The narration was wonderful and they explained where we were going and the history of the sites that we were seeing and it was a beautiful day. We definitely social distance and I would do it again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Public Library
- Gibson House Museum
- Louisburg Square
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Castle Island
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium
- Rowes Wharf
- Copley Square
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Boston North End
- Boston Athenaeum
- Boston Light
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- Paul Revere House
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec