Bratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica) Tours and Tickets
Stara Radnica is the Old Town Hall in the center of Bratislava, Slovakia. It is in the city's Old Town, and aside from serving as the town hall from the 15th through the 19th centuries, it was also used as a prison, a mint, an arsenal depository, a municipal archive, and it was a place of trade and celebrations. It is the country's oldest town hall building and one of the oldest stone buildings still standing in Bratislava. The building has gone through several renovations giving it characteristics of Renaissance, Baroque, and Neo-Renaissance styles. Today it serves as the Bratislava City Museum.
Visitors can see displays in the museum that tell of the city's history starting with the Middle Ages and the feudal justice system. Items include torture instruments, dungeons, antique weapons, armor, paintings, and much more. You can also climb the tower to reach the viewing platform at the top where you'll be rewarded with great views of the main square and city.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Bratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica)
- Primate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác)
- Hlavne Namestie
- Franciscan Square (Frantiskanske Namestie)
- Michael's Gate (Michalska Brana)
- St. Martin's Cathedral (Dóm Sv. Martina)
- Grassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac)
- Bratislava Old Town (Stare Mesto)
- UFO Observation Deck
- Bratislava Castle (Bratislavsky Hrad)
- Slovak National Theatre (Slovenské Národné Divadlo)
- Devin Castle (Devinsky Hrad)
- Open-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum)