Top Bratislava Full-day Tours
28 results | All Bratislava Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely afternoon with Simone who was very passionate and informative on here beloved city and local food establishments we were very well looked after and treated to some lovely local treats thank you Simone and gang"
* A traveler said: "All went like clockwork Peter was the perfect guide, pleasant and very accommodating. Went out of his to answer our questions"
* A traveler said: "Learned so much. Our guide was so good, very knowledgeable, fun friendly. Can't say enough about how interesting this was, gave a new perspective on life after communism from a person who actually Lived in this era. Car was awesome- made everything authentic. Places we toured were unexpected and so interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide George was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought he did a great job touring us through the small city of Bratislava"
* A traveler said: "Danielle provides a great overview of Bratislava and Slovakia; not only the historical events and important places but also wonderful insight to the people and culture. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wishing to really understand the Slovakian people and their country."
* A traveler said: "I loved the knowledge of my guide, and I enjoyed ending the night with a calming view from the UFO tower, gazing at the Rhine and four different countries."
* A traveler said: "Eva was wonderful and was charming and informative. And the fact that she yracked us fown and gave is the tour was so special. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "Worth it especially if you're short on time. After the tour you can walk around the old town with more knowledge about the different buildings and statues."
* A traveler said: "Long ride there but worth the trip,, this is the most like what you expect a castle to be. Renovated and updated through the years and an amazing experience. Our guide was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice, she showed us many different places within the old town, and provided interesting facts to keep the tour interesting"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Slovakia! We loved being able to see small towns, eat in typical local restaurants, see the countryside and just explore places we would not see elsewhere. Our guide spoke perfect English and was very knowledgeable about the area and its history. I would definitely recommend taking this tour if you like getting off the beaten path and exploring new things."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia