Top Brittany Dinner
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Brittany Tours
Brush up on your culinary skills in the land of Michelin stars and haute cuisine with this hands-on 5-day French cooking course in Brittany, led by a Michelin-trained chef. From selecting ingredients at the market to making canapés, baking bread and preparing classic dishes, you’ll learn everything you need to know about French gastronomy, right down to table setting etiquette and wine pairing. This all-inclusive French Dining School course includes accommodation, meals and free time to visit local sites like Carnac, Bayeux and Le Mont St. Michel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dinner in Brittany are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Rennes
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in East of England