Top Brussels Seasonal & Special Occasions
17 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Marie was great and gave us an incredible oral history of the area. She took us to some pretty incredible sites and also was very personable and spent time chatting with us as well. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Brussels!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit."
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier at their office & bus kept time as we set off at the slated time, tour guide was very good & with ability to switch from French to English from time to time"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "Avvo was an amazing tour guide and really knowledge. Highlight of our time in Brussels. Many samples to try different chocolates and amazing beers that are rare to find. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mariana was late, in fairness she did message us but our phone did not work in Europe. Otherwise,it was a great first hand look at a wonderful city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, out tour guide Michael was absolutely amazing. He showed us so many incredible areas we would have not seen if we were on our own. Great recommendations as well for dinning. Thank you so much for an excellent tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Brussels City Tours is an excellent company and Frank was a terrific guide. Frank was very knowledgeable, funny and engaging in communicating interesting facts and stories on Antwerp. I also liked the pace of the tour and the timings in each location were perfect. Frank managed to keep things moving along without feeling rushed."
* A traveler said: "The information provided and the photo opportunities were just what we hoped for on our short stay in Brussels. The guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "A great day to get to see the highlights of both of these historically relevant and preserved Flemish cities. Would highly recommend for a day trip out of Brussels."
* A traveler said: "It was a great idea to book Milton as our host. He was both considered and very nice. He guided us to the Christmans market, Grand Plaz, Cathedral, Royal Palace and lots more. He is very familiar and up to date in the history of the city. We really enjoyed his company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais