Top Burnie Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
2 Burnie Outdoor Activities | All Burnie Tours
Take a small-group day trip with a knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide who is ready to show you around the magnificent icon; Cradle Mountain! Marvel at Dove Lake, as well having time to do a relaxing walk. Your tour takes in a range of magnificent scenery, from rolling hills and forest, to pretty coastal villages, such as Penguin.
Cradle Mountain has some of the most beloved landscapes and hikes in the UNESCO-listed Tasmanian Wilderness. This tour makes visiting the area directly from your cruise ship easier by tailoring the tour around the time of your cruise ship departure. Journey through pretty coastline and farm and forest lands on the way to Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake and back.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Outdoor Activities in Burnie are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Burnie may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Small-Group Cradle Mountain Day Tour from Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie
- Shore Excursion: Small-Group Cradle Mountain Day Tour From Burnie
Things to do near Burnie
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales