Top Cairns & the Tropical North Tickets & Passes
29 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "Great day on the reef with friendly, knowlegeable and helpfull crew. great to se the work the team are doing to help the reef."
* A traveler said: "Amazing quality goid and aquarium experience . Ensure you leave a whole day to see and hear the shows ."
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Friendly, funny, caring staff. They helped me with my daughter who was scared to enter the water, showing patience and kindness. Thanks team!"
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling on the 3 different reefs was amazing. The reef, the fish, the helpful staff meant it was a a great day on board and in the water. Lunch and snacks provided kept you well fuelled and energised to make the most of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "The stained glass windows in the Catholic cathedral were fantastic. Also the botanic gardens were a delight and the tour guide was really knowledgeable about the trees"
* A traveler said: "Good experience and friendly staff! Better just book the tickets at the wildlife zoom (their web or there) as VIATOR Charges more!"
* A traveler said: "We went when it was pouring down rain, but still a good experience. We got to feed the kangaroos which was daunting but they’re actually really friendly. Kuranda village also has lots of great things to see and do after."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfectly organised. Friendly and helpful staff Extremely trained staff 'xx'xxxx''x'xx'xxxxxxxx'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx'x'''xx'''xxx'xxxxxxxxxx''xxxxxx'x''xxxxxx'xx'x'xx''xxxx'x'xxxxx''xxxxx"
* A traveler said: "I loved my guide Christine she was a very experienced and passionate person that loved being around nature and the wild life and gave that vibe to the group that she was touring Thank you we loved it..."
* A traveler said: "Best day ever, great train ride, wonderful Skyride. Kuranda was great, went on Army Duck tour which was super experience. The Aboriginal and wildlife center great.Lovely shops and market and places to Eat. Leave yourself around 4- 5 hours for whole day so not rushing. Definatly recommend and would do trip again."
* A traveler said: "This was a well maintained, wonderful environment to see and interact with several species of butterflies."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rusty's Markets
- Barron Gorge National Park
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Fitzroy Island
- Wet Tropics World Heritage Area
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon
- Mt. Whitfield
- RainForeStation Nature Park
- Lake Barrine
- Red Arrow Walk
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Behana Gorge Waterfall
- Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Michaelmas Cay
- Centenary Lakes
- Cairns Aquarium
- Esplanade Boardwalk
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter