Top California Cruises & Sailing
305 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Golden State bridge hearing all the history I and meeting the crew. Very friendly"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Book directly with the company to save 20% Riding in the front on the canvas. Volunteer to hoist the sail, its fun"
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to tour the bay, we loved the experience even if the fag covered the sun set. Can be chilly so take extra layers"
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Hundreds of dolphins were frolicking around the boat! Vessel was spacious, clean and had plenty of snacks a beverages. No hidden costs. No hint of seasickness. A beautiful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on the "Straight to the Gate" tour. I was in San Fran for the weekend and I was looking for fun things to do with my spouse. We found the bay tours to be one of the most valuable experiences anyone could have. Very informational and breath-talking views are the highlights of my trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "The drifts and the waves just awesome! Webt around the bay with great speeds water splashing all over us. Full value for money"
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "The information was great the scenery was beautiful ! The staff was amazing . I would recommend to anyone it’s a great trip"
* A traveler said: "Terrific boat for whale watching. Captain and crew were excellent. Duration of trip was about right--2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Whaley House Museum
- San Francisco Zoo
- Cliff House
- El Capitan
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Hollywood Pantages Theatre
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Pismo Beach
- Pebble Beach
- Toronado Pub
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
- Russian Hill
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Mojave Desert
- LEGOLAND® California
- Paradise Cove
- Hyde Street Pier
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah