Top California Culture
492 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We saw dolphins immediately! Then we saw sea lions and humpback whales feeding together out in the open ocean… beyond incredible experience! Everything we could have hoped for on the first ocean boating excursion that my kids experienced."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! We saw So many dolphins. The guides was very knowledgeable: The tour is 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Terrific boat for whale watching. Captain and crew were excellent. Duration of trip was about right--2 hours."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience celebrating my birthday in our balloon ride. The ride was very pleasant and relaxing. The views from the vineyards were very beautiful. Our pilot Philip was very informative, experienced and funny. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Loved Pebble Beach and all the stunning homes. Enjoyed the tide pools as well! We were able to see so much wildlife but the surfers were just as captivating to watch."
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible experience. I went with my 6 year old and my 8 year old for the youngest’s birthday. They both can’t wait to do it again! Jack was our pilot and was very fun and informative. We can’t wait to go again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour by bus driver/tour lead Muir Woods Spectacular Ran on time Sausalito lovely-ferry back was wonderful!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Aiden was exceptional!! He Made our experience fun, informative and safe! B. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The 3 wineries we visited were uniquely different and each was great in itself. It was a beautiful day and we made great memories."
* A traveler said: "We took the 2 hour cruise. We enjoyed seeing the Navy yard and seeing Downtown San Diego skyline. We were surprised that there were not a lot of sea lions as we saw years ago on a previous cruise."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Half-Day Whale Watching Tour From Monterey
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Small-Group Tour: San Francisco City Tour Including Muir Woods and Sausalito
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah