Top California Nature and Wildlife Tours
247 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "It was fun, will do again. Will tell others about it too. You should mention that it will get you wet in the advertisement, because we almost didn't do it as a result of the wife not wanting to get wet. She was not prepared to get wet, but ultimately decided to go and had fun."
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "Good tour, excellent tour guide and worth the money! Had a fun day though out, the bus was very comfortable… I enjoyed a lot."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky ,came across a pod of dolphins 200 plus . Was fun and the weather was great 👍. Price is fear for the intertainment, Heads up on giving yourself time to find a place to park! The area is packed ....!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very informative good driver,did the little things that count, bought us fresh strawberries to share on bus, knew best shops restaurants"
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was amazing. We would definitely recommend smooth ride and will return very soon."
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "The crew insured everyone was having a great time good music they provided us with drinks insures everyone’s safety"
* A traveler said: "The view from the sky, pilot was very professional very patient explain a lot of things and it was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Love it! We saw plenty of fish and was given information about sea life and island that was interesting to hear and learn."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Diego Bay Jet Boat Ride
- 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
- Grateful Dead House
- Heavenly Gondola
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Knott's Soak City
- Old Sacramento
- Mission Dolores Park
- Hancock Park
- Salk Institute
- USS Hornet (USS Hornet Sea, Air & Space Museum)
- Custom House Plaza
- University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley
- Painted Ladies
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- Hearst Castle
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- California Science Center
- Lovers Point Park
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah