Top California Private Drivers
488 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly, boat was clean, I had a lot of fun for my birthday it was a great experience. I recommend everyone should check it out."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Parking next to ship reasonable. Walking right on the ship with no line was so easy. Free audio self tour well managed. Great hassle free day."
* A traveler said: "It was fun, will do again. Will tell others about it too. You should mention that it will get you wet in the advertisement, because we almost didn't do it as a result of the wife not wanting to get wet. She was not prepared to get wet, but ultimately decided to go and had fun."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver and he arrived on time. He even told me about the areas we drove past on the freeway."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "Five stars for this company for being professional and reliable. We will use them everytime we go to SF. Very easy to deal with. Very flexible as we had to change our departure schedule the day prior to the original schedule. Driver was polite, helpful and courteous."
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was polite and gave us great info on San Francisco. I would use them again. It was nice having someone waiting for us at the airport."
* A traveler said: "Luxurious transportation. Amiable, prompt, and knowledgeable driver — a true chauffeur by classic standards and professional by all measures. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a bucket list item to see the redwoods. A fantastic trip and experience. I wish we had a little more time in the woods."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip for anyone wanting a good overview of San Fran. Our driver was amazing and tailored the tour to our pace. He was also a wealth of information when it came to explaining the city history and landmarks. The fact that all Alcatraz arrangements were made as part of this tour was an added bonus. Wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Picked up quickly from our hotel with just a phone call. Luxurious and clean inside and will book again if we go back to San Fransisco. Worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bus Services
- Ferry Services
- Private Drivers
- Rail Services
- Transportation Services
- SoMa (South of Market)
- El Prado
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Grammy Museum
- San Francisco Japantown
- Pier 39
- Old Sacramento
- The Queen Mary
- Grateful Dead House
- Eagle Falls
- Pismo Beach
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Newport Beach
- Oasis Date Gardens
- Sand Harbor
- Salk Institute
- Marrakech Magic Theater
- Virginia City
- Sacramento River
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah