Top California Tours by Duration
496 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Golden State bridge hearing all the history I and meeting the crew. Very friendly"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky with a warm and sunny weather! It was a beautiful ride along coast-hugging scenic route 1!"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Roman, was spectacular. Made our trip fun. Had a good amount of time at each site. There were some friends made. On the way back, he went out of his way to stop at a beautiful overlook of the Golden Gate bridge for our last photo shoots!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Hundreds of dolphins were frolicking around the boat! Vessel was spacious, clean and had plenty of snacks a beverages. No hidden costs. No hint of seasickness. A beautiful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Terrific boat for whale watching. Captain and crew were excellent. Duration of trip was about right--2 hours."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on the "Straight to the Gate" tour. I was in San Fran for the weekend and I was looking for fun things to do with my spouse. We found the bay tours to be one of the most valuable experiences anyone could have. Very informational and breath-talking views are the highlights of my trip."
* A traveler said: "First time for the family. Been to Golden Gate Park several times, but never saw it like this. Johannes and the "pit crew" made it lots of fun and learned lots of cool things, besides a beautiful day spent in the Park!"
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever the host was amazing. I would definitely attend again. I loved every moment and drink the best of the best wine."
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Carmel Limo driver was superb. He told us about areas of interest en route to Sausalito and cheerfully answered all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "Union Square was a cool stop, but driving down Haight showed some beautiful architecture. We also loved Blake’s song!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Anthony was great, he provided valuable insight into each of the wineries (all of which were superb) as well as hilarious commentary along the way. If you’re interested in great wine and a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to tour the bay, we loved the experience even if the fag covered the sun set. Can be chilly so take extra layers"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Whale Watching Tour From Monterey
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- 3-Hour Electric Bike Tour Along 17 Mile Drive of Coastal Monterey
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah