Top California Water Tours
139 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We saw dolphins immediately! Then we saw sea lions and humpback whales feeding together out in the open ocean… beyond incredible experience! Everything we could have hoped for on the first ocean boating excursion that my kids experienced."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! We saw So many dolphins. The guides was very knowledgeable: The tour is 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Great time! I would definitely go again. Catch Uber to pier 39 is my recommendation, and wear layers. It gets nippy FAST!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Scenery is beautiful. We had an amazing time. The host was very informative about certain historical details of San Diego. The weather was great but a little windy during some parts, however still enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Cruise was very nice loved the bar on board . Had great views would definitely book again. Parking was about $3.50 hour not too bad"
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Terrific boat for whale watching. Captain and crew were excellent. Duration of trip was about right--2 hours."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Archie, the driver was informative, funny, and carefully drove the bus. Muir Woods well worth the bus trip. Bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Walt Disney® Family Museum
- Laugh Factory Hollywood
- Barbary Coast Trail
- Ocean Beach San Francisco
- Whisky a Go Go
- Los Angeles Original Farmers Market
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Union Square
- Heritage Park
- Pier 39
- Sequoia National Park
- Salton Sea
- Painted Ladies
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail
- Point Pinos Lighthouse
- Hollywood Bowl
- Cow Hollow
- California State Capitol and Museum
- San Diego Harbor
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah