Top California Ziplining
15 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "My 16 year old granddaughters had a fabulous time! They want to come back for sure. I was very impressed with the ease of making reservations and the check in process. All in all, a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky ,came across a pod of dolphins 200 plus . Was fun and the weather was great 👍. Price is fear for the intertainment, Heads up on giving yourself time to find a place to park! The area is packed ....!"
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have over an hour of continuous action seeing Twitch the humpback whale, hundreds of dolphins swimming along with the boat, and sea lions. The boat is spacious and Captain Steve, Nona, and the crew promoted a laid back, interactive atmosphere. I'm very happy we chose to do this."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was an amazing experience to say the least. It was a group of 7 of us and the dinner cruise was our elegant night to celebrate my birthday. Everyone enjoyed the dinner cruise 💕💕💕"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing crew! Everyone was so nice, so knowledgeable and genuinely looked to be enjoying their work. We didn’t see any whales but it wasn’t for lack of trying. We saw lots of dolphins. The ship was comfortable, even came with an adorable pup on board! We enjoyed ourselves tremendously and would absolutely do the tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour, excellent tour guide and worth the money! Had a fun day though out, the bus was very comfortable… I enjoyed a lot."
* A traveler said: "Picked us up from the hotel early and dropped us off right outside the ferry terminal. We had a great day ,a lovely tour and when we got back to LA he was waiting outside where he dropped us off to take us back to the hotel"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tunnel View
- San Francisco Treasure Island
- Mulholland Drive
- Legion of Honor
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Raymond Vineyards
- Hollywood Sign
- Yosemite Valley
- Venice Beach
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Rodeo Drive
- Stahl House
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)
- V Marketplace
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Mirror Lake
- Painted Ladies
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah