Top Caribbean Coast Outdoor Activities
76 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Larry was a wonderful guide as we toured Cahuita National Park. He was very knowledgeable and considerate. We highly recommend him and this tour! March 5, 2020"
* A traveler said: "Toured with Luis. Exceptionally knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of our group. He’s a genuine naturalist. Saw sloths, monkeys, snake, and Jesus lizard along beautiful beach / forest trail. Finished with a dip at a waterfall. Luis said water is usually clearer as we just finished a storm."
* A traveler said: "This was a very broad overview of Costa Rica it was just enough to give you an appreciation fir the diversity of this lovely country. It would be nice to have much more time at each location but the cruise ships just dont stay there long enough. Gueewe we need to go back on our own just to visit longer."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our great tour guide during this day. Very informative day, we saw sloths, he found a beautiful frog and I really liked the respectful way he treated the animals, the wildlife and his country."
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun and exhilarating experience! The crew who take care of you are excellent and know exactly what to do and how to keep you safe. We were up in the trees, speeding through the forest. This was the first time I have ever done a zipline, and I would definitely go back to work with these guys."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a wonderful host. He went above and beyond what you would have received from the cruise tours. Rainforest was nice but the canal cruise seeing holwer monkeys and sloths in the wild was a highlight of the trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Making cacao is so fun and amazing and such an awesome process. It’s amazing, these people are loving and caring and want to show you the steps of how they live!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to experience Tortuguero. There was time between each tour to enjoy the town. We were able to see a wide variety of animals in their natural environments."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing time. Luis was just amazing. He explained everything to us. Would completely recommend to anyone. We had the opportunity to see 3 green sea turtles in different stages of laying. Such a cool experience"
* A traveler said: "A great excursion for everyone. We had a geart time. Our guide was very engaged with everyone on the trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver were wonderful and helped taking my husbands scooter on and off the bus. A bit of a mix up at start but they fixed everything rather quickly the Nature park and boat ride were well worth it. always on look out for monkeys and sloths for us. Water on bus was very handy as always. Keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day with Jesus our tour guide. It was a small group with 8 people. Jesus our tour guide was awesome. He provided a lot of great information about the nature and the animals, but also about the country, the economy, the people etc. It was an enjoyable day – thank you for such a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The cruise through the canal the captain was knowledgeable in pointing out the sloth, cayman, iguana, monkey and various water fowls. The guide Ramon(?) was patient and informative in guiding us through the rainforest. He showed us the names of different plants and applications of them. We tasted different fruits. We even get a close encounter with a white faced monkey on the trail. Overall we had good time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan