Top Catalonia Architecture Tours
122 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "My family and I cannot say enough good things about this tour and about our guide Alfredo. The age range was from 25-61, and being on the upper limit, I was worried about these Ebikes and if I could keep up. Now I think they’re the only way to see Barcelona! They are effortless and provided us an excellent tour of the city covering a much larger distance than I can image via other means. We went to the mountains, to the city and the beaches. A great overview of all the city had to offer. And then there was Alfredo. He was the perfect guide-knowledgeable, patient, so very friendly with everyone. A perfect start to a great vacation. Thank you Alfredo!"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time exploring the wonder and extreme beauty of this magical music hall with our very informative guide.. really enjoyed the mini organ concert.. what a treat!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour as the time was best for the sun coming thru the stain glass. Park was length so wear walking shoes. Tour Service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was over 100 degrees and our tour and tour guide were great!! He did a really good job in the heat!"
* A traveler said: "we had been to the park before but without a tour, make sure you book in advance as gets really busy. lovely guide informative we would have missed out so much information without a guide. well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "Isaac was a very funny and very detailed guide with a great knowledge of history. I really enjoyed this visit!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very interesting and knowledgeable. Great tour for getting to know a bit about The Gothic Quarter."
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was our guide and she was wonderful. Very friendly with a wealth of knowledge. Sagrada Familia is unique and a true pleasure to visit."
* A traveler said: "We loved our half day tour with Gabi. She made the history of old Barcelona interesting and understandable. The architecture was beyond words and we loved every minute of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Giordi was not only knowledgeable but very engaging. He gave us a wonderful tour! We will highly recommend your company"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- El Roc de Sant Gaietà
- Passeig de Gracia
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Onyar River (Riu Onyar)
- Placa del Rei
- Park Güell
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Casa Batlló
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- El Born
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca