Top Catania Nature and Wildlife Tours
49 results | All Catania Tours
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The guides were very prepared! You can visit all the major point of interest in the Mount Etna!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giuseppe was very kind and knowledgeable, even though this was his first month touring. It is a nice tour, but do not expect to much from the caves and a lot of trekking."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip is the knowledge of the guide, he was very nice, full of education and with great service in his mind."
* A traveler said: "Alessio has been a perfect guide for us. First we went to Etna and we received every explanations, then we had lunch in a very nice place where we ate typical sicilian food, and finally we enjoyed Taormina. We think the tour is perfect and very complete and we recommend to everybody."
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Our Etna tour with Andrea of Etna Tribes was perfect. For us he explained everything in French. We spend a every nice time!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with tour guide Fabrizio who was our guide. He was very knowledgeable and has a passion for his roots. He made our day perfect."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was helpful and also explained very good, I really enjoyed this tour thumbs up for the great experience."
* A traveler said: "Orazio was an excellent guide (this was our first experience riding horses)! He even offered to pick us up at the airport. The ride was very enjoyable, we got to see a less touristy side of Etna. We also had a meal together (included in the experience) -- the food was very local and thus very delicious. We really recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible trip to Mt. Etna! Enzo picked us up at our Airbnb apartment in Catania, and told us we were the only ones on the tour that day, so we could design our trip any way that suited us. He navigated the trip through town and up to Etna expertly, and gave us plenty of info about the history, geology and mythology of the mountain while he drove, which was some impressive multi-tasking, considering the driving alone was a challenge. He got us neatly through ticket lines and onto the cable car for the trip to the top. The views from that level were amazing, and the landscape was lunar... it was windy, cold but not freezing, and bright, and we heard the sound of rocks crunching that Enzo told us later was a common sound of volcanic activity. After we came back down, he was waiting and then took us on a series of crater hikes all over the area, and a nice walk down below the tree line to show us the vegetation and a stone refuge house for hikers. Enzo really knows his stuff, his English is great he is multilingual, and he couldn't have been more generous with his time and his expertise. He put in a long day with us, and kept offering more opportunities of things to see and do. If you are a hiker or interested in natural history you should definitely ask for him. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day trip, the guide Antonino was super nice and professional. He was very flexible, he adapted to our pace and what we wanted to do. I recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia