Cayman Motor Museum Tours and Activities
If you’re a car enthusiast, don’t miss the chance to peruse the collection at the Cayman Motor Museum in West Bay. Built by Norwegian businessman Andreas Ugland, the museum is an incredible collection of about 80 rare and classic cars and motorcycles.
Some of the most notable vehicles on display include the Batmobile created for the 1960s TV series, and classics like the 1955 Ford Thunderbird and the 1939 Mercedes 230s, all meticulously restored. The Cayman Island are intimately tied with the United Kingdom, and so the Daimler DK400 that served as Queen Elizabeth II’s first limousine gets special placement in the museum, while fans of luxury cars can fawn over a dozen classic Ferraris and a Rolls Royce once owned by Elton John.
The museum also exhibits artifacts, artwork and photos that offer a look at the Cayman Islands’ cultural history.
Tours and Activities to Experience Cayman Motor Museum
No results found.How about something else?See all Cayman Islands tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in George Town
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Ecuador
- Things to do in El Salvador
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands