Grand Cayman Seaworld Observatory Tours and Activities
Explore the incredible underwater world of Grand Cayman without ever getting wet aboard the Seaworld Observatory Glass Bottom Boat. This specially designed boat was built for Atlantis Submarines to offer passengers an up-close look at the reefs and shipwrecks around the island.
Much more than just a glass-bottom boat, the Seaworld Observatory has an underwater viewing area 5 feet below the waterline, where you can grab a seat in the air-conditioned cabin and enjoy the beauty of the ocean through panoramic windows. The boat visits a variety of locations, including shipwrecks like the Cali, a steel schooner that wrecked here in 1944, and the Balboa, a 375-foot freighter that sunk in a 1932 hurricane.
After decades underwater, these shipwrecks have become vibrant reefs, encrusted with corals and populated by colorful tropical fish. Seaworld Observatory also cruises Cheeseburger Reef, where you can watch a scuba diver jump in the water to hand feed fish in front of the viewing windows.
Tours and Activities to Experience Grand Cayman Seaworld Observatory
No results found.How about something else?See all Cayman Islands tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in George Town
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Ecuador
- Things to do in El Salvador
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands