Top Central Highlands Sporting Events
31 results | All Central Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good experience . My guide was knowledgeable and thoughtful!! Trip is highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. My fiancé and I got to see real moving lava and roast marshmallows on it. Our guides were kind and spoke English well. I’d recommend this trip to anyone who wants an adventure!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! My guides, Astrid and Pablo, were so kind, sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. I learned so much about Antigua and took some awesome photos! The driver, Carlos, was also so sweet! This tour is great for families, couples, and solo travelers! I highly recommend this tour!! You won’t want to miss it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- National Palace
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Semuc Champey
- Pacaya Volcano
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast