Top Central Highlands Travel & Transportation Services
58 results | All Central Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "The best!!!! I just found the best way out of any airport! Hope you offer this in Vietnam. I'm hoping to be there next summer."
* A traveler said: "Great service for a couple Canadians visiting Guatemala for the first time - Marlo was an excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Great and friendly customer service. Super safe transportation. Courteous driver, Andres. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The driver was right on time and very nice. We wanted to leave later but were advised on leaving earlier because of traffic. They were right!! Great transfer!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "Rudy is very professional and passionate about what he does. My photos came out amazing and really showed the beauty of Antigua and made me look fabulous. Rudy is quick, responsive, and gave a quick turnaround for the photos. He also gave great recommendations for restaurants and places to go around town. I’d highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great about the experience except for the fact the you said we were confirmed for a 3:00 am pick up and when I contacted the company directly, we were not and had to pay extra. They were awesome to deal with directly and I wish I had booked through them directly because as a third party, you are not great at what you do."
* A traveler said: "We didn't arrive until 1 am and had to change money and pass through customs, but father and son were waiting for us with signs at both exits from the airport. They brought a minivan and fit all of our 6 large pieces of luggage in there with our 3 large bodies with room to spare. The 40 min ride to our Airbnb in Antigua was full (in Spanish) of local information, talk of the weather, and updates on the local Covid vaccination efforts. (With only 3% of the country vaccinated, masks still required indoors AND out with temperature checks and hand sanitizer at indoor entrances.) They offered additional shuttle service to our next destinations. Wonderful trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We took 3 rides - from the Airport to San Lucas, from San Lucas to Panajachel, and from Panajachel to Antigua. All 3 rides were excellent! The drivers were on time, polite, and helped with bags. We enjoyed stops to eat, buy goods, and take pictures. On the way back to Antigua we enjoyed excellent ceviche. Book this company for all of your travel needs in Guatemala."
* A traveler said: "Safe, reliable n professional Recommend for families, business & for tours/ tourists. Courteous n English speaking"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel at 4:30 am for a 6:30 flight. Our driver was prompt, friendly, and courteous. He took us to our desired door for ticketing and gave us some helpful suggestions."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Semuc Champey
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- Pacaya Volcano
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- Mixco Viejo
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- National Palace
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast